Good morning BACC Members,
I hope you all had enjoyable weeks! Here are a few updates worth noting from the Chamber this week.
- Halloween Event - Our Halloween event was a spooktacular success! As expected we had a few hundred children attend the event with very positive feedback from the community. Head over to our Facebook page to check out some photos! https://www.facebook.com/byronmnchamber/
- Madonna Summit's Veterans Breakfast Reminder - Just a quick reminder that Madonna Summit is hosting a veterans appreciation lunch this Thursday November 8th from 8am - 10am.
- Meet the Chamber Byron Review Article! - As part part of our new member perks the Byron Review will write an editorial on their business. If you haven't already please pick up a paper and check out Moosbrugger Law's article! If you are a new member this year please connect with me if you'd like to have your business profiled. Just another great benefit of being part of the BACC!
- Ayen's 12 Spray's of Christmas - Just a quick reminder that Ayen's is having a make and take doTERRA essential oils workshop on Nov 3rd at 2pm. Email email@example.com if interested!
- Brrr Fest - Brrr Fest is just around the corner on Dec 7th-8th. It will be happening in the old Market Place parking lot as well as the DACS building again this year. As mentioned we are reaching out to local businesses regarding community-wide events, as many of the local businesses provide activities and events over the weekend. Please reach out to me if you are planning something as we want to ensure that our flyers and promotional materials include everything that's happening in town that weekend. We are also providing sponsorship packages for the event this year as usual. Those are noted below. The deadline for sponsors is our Nov Board Meeting which is Nov 8th at 12pm.
- Platinum Sponsor -
- Elias Construction/Elias Homes/Completely Clean
- Gold Sponsors - We still are seeking (2) Gold sponsors for Brrr Fest. This would include BACC signage at one location as well as digital marketing, flyers and Facebook. The location of signage will be first come first serve, for example the Kiddy Carnaval would have a sponsor's signage as the sponsor of that area, as would the Tree lighting and Reindeer pen. The first sponsorship sold get's their choice of location - $500.00 (Includes Carnival Game Spot)
- (1) - Scrub Your Duds and Bryon Liquor - Sleigh Ride/Reindeer Pen Signage
- (2) - Open
- (3) - Open
- Carnival Games - Last year we had over 300 children attend the Kiddy Carnival! We are seeking local businesses to setup games in the gym again this year as part of the event. This is a great way to get your brand and business in front of the community. We are seeking 10 businesses to provide a carnival game for this event. - $100
- Current Carnival Partners
- Early Advantage Childcare
- Ayen Chiropractic
This is what I have for you this week, have a great weekend everyone!